Synonyms and Antonyms for "bad"
/ bad / bad / adjective
Examples of Sentence contain "bad"
- The hairdresser is redoing her hair after bad cutting disaster.
- She cried when he told her the bad news.
- Dwelling a cold place like this for couple days is not a bad at all.
- I feel bad about this situation.
- We must avoid “play truant”, because it is the bad act.
Proverbs Contain "bad"
- Bread and cheese, neither beneficial nor bad. (from Sicilian)
- Even after a bad harvest there must be sowing. (from Latin)
- He who uses bad incense must be careful not to burn his sleeves. (from Arabian)
- Better a bad harvest than a bad neighbor. (from Croatian)
- To friend and foe alike I tell them how bad she is, so that I don't have to share her with anyone. (from Spanish)
- Our good life sure is there for us, unless we learned some bad conduct in our home as children. (from Icelandic)