Synonyms and Antonyms for "capture"
/ cap-ture / ˈkaptʃə / verb
capture is a regular verb / capture / captured / captured / capturing / captures
Examples of Sentence contain "capture"
- The photographer has managed to capture melancholy and serenity of a fall afternoon.
- David Mason and his team was failed to capture Menendez, because they ran short of intel.
- Capture the true expressions of people around you, not just creating high quality or well-composed photos.
- The surveillance camera will capture everything that happens in this mini-market when it does not operate.
Proverbs Contain "capture"
- Like someone trying to capture water in his fist. (from Arabian)
- Capture all opportunities. (from Klingon)