Synonyms and Antonyms for "cemetery"
Proverbs Contain "cemetery"
- Priests dressed in black bring bad tidings, in white they take you to the cemetery. (from Sicilian)
- Closeness without conflict only exists in the cemetery. (from Finnish)
- Every one has his place: the dead in the cemetery and the living at the table. (from Benin)
- The one who knows the way to the cemetery carries the tail end of the coffin. (from African)
- When you live next to the cemetery you cannot weep for everyone. (from Russian)
- The only real equality is in the cemetery. (from German)