Synonyms and Antonyms for "cheat"
/ cheat / tʃiːt / verb
cheat is a regular verb / cheat / cheated / cheated / cheating / cheats
defeat someone in an expectation through trickery or deceit
trickster; person who deceive others
Examples of Sentence contain "cheat"
- Don’t cheat your brother regarding of your pocket money; I gave the same amounts for the two of you.
- Your students will cheat during test if you do not create strong class rules and punishments.
Proverbs Contain "cheat"
- In marriage cheat who can. (from French)
- He who would cheat a peasant, must take one with him. (from German)
- He who cheats a cheat and robs a thief, earns a dispensation for 100 years. (from German)
- The cheat always lies at the feet of the cheated. (from Italian)
- He who would cheat the fox must rise early. (from Spanish)
- Cheat me in the price, but not in the goods. (from English)