Synonyms and Antonyms for "contented"
/ con-tent-ed / kənˈtɛntɪd / adjective
Proverbs Contain "contented"
- The contented person can never be ruined. (from Chinese)
- Nobel and rich are the Messinans, heads of the kingdom are the Palermitani, the Catanians have a contented heart, and in Cefalu they are rich with fish. (from Sicilian)
- A contented ass enjoys a long life. (from Portuguese)
- A contented stomach, a forgiving heart; but an empty stomach pardons nothing. (from Sicilian)
- A contented man is always rich. (from Latin)
- If you are contented with your lot, you will live wisely. (from Latin)