Synonyms and Antonyms for "count"
count is a regular verb / count / counted / counted / counting / counts
predict in advance
calculation tool; calculating machine
the procedure of calculating
Examples of Sentence contain "count"
- The total should be five if it didn’t count the product that is being processed.
- The critics will count for the total rating of this film.
- If you want to life free, do not count on someone!
- He would count the sheeps before he slept.
- Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.
Proverbs Contain "count"
- Who builds something, had better count two dollars for one. (from Swedish)
- After shaking hands with a Greek, count your fingers. (from Traditional)
- He who wants to sell his honor will always find a buyer. The garlic complained to the onion, "You stink!" If you count your friend's mistakes, he will desert you. Many wars have been caused by a single word. (from Arabian)
- Count siller after a' your kin. (from Scottish)
- Do not count your chicken before they are hatched. (from Hungarian)
- One cannot count on riches. (from Somali)