Synonyms and Antonyms for "deposit"
/ verb, noun
deposit is a regular verb / deposit / deposited / deposited / depositing / deposits
put or store something somewhere firmly
a facility where things can be deposited for safekeeping
Examples of Sentence contain "deposit"
- My brother would deposit his schoolbooks.
- When I was there, Richard was depositing his money in BB Bank at 09.00 am last week.
- You must deposit your money in that trusted bank.
- She deposited the suitcase on the bench.
- This new company will be depositing the first profit from the first month.
Proverbs Contain "deposit"
- A good payer will not object to leaving a deposit. (from Spanish)
- You surrender your freedom where you deposit your secret. (from Spanish)