Synonyms and Antonyms for "describe"
describe is a regular verb / describe / described / described / describing / describes
give a description of
to give a representation of in words
Examples of Sentence contain "describe"
- We would describe the house for you but you left sooner.
- Leaving someone alone while he or she is afraid of something doesn’t describe you as a gentleman.
- Handwriting something can describe a one’s personality.
- Please describe exactly to the court what you saw!
- Overworking in Japan is so bad, they even have special name to describe death from working.
Proverbs Contain "describe"
- To describe a person who has just gotten out from a precarious situation just to get into another precarious situation. (from Indonesian)
- Describe, usually with regret, something that has already happenned and is irreversible. (from Indonesian)
- To describe a unity of a society. (from Indonesian)