Synonyms and Antonyms for "develop"
develop is a regular verb / develop / developed / developed / developing / develops
make more advantageous
establish; build; make
starting the movement
Examples of Sentence contain "develop"
- Habibie could not continue his project to develop aircraft, because some politician set him back.
- We develop some new formulas for these viruses.
- Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
- Some scientists are in the lab and they will develop the latest result of the latest research.
- They would like to develop that program so all students will get their best.
Proverbs Contain "develop"
- Things will develop in the opposite direction when they become extreme. (from Chinese)
- You will never know the importance of the buttocks, until they develop a boil. (from African)