Synonyms and Antonyms for "different"
differing from all others; not ordinary
Examples of Sentence contain "different"
- The students were analyzing different types of flowers for summer class project.
- There were four books on the bookshelf. Each book was a different color.
- That is because singing modern songs and classic songs is different.
- It is different with other projects you have been riding for.
- None of the rooms was the same. Each of them was different.
Proverbs Contain "different"
- A life of leisure and a life of laziness are different things. (from American)
- Different times different manners. (from Italian)
- Seeing is different than being told. (from African)
- Change seeds taking them from different calabashes. (from Kikuyu)
- Two guests love a different song. (from Kikuyu)
- The bailiff's cow and another's cow are two different cows. (from German)