Synonyms and Antonyms for "directed"
direct is a regular verb / direct / directed / directed / directing / directs
soon; immediately; exactly
give a command
Examples of Sentence contain "directed"
- You directed that Sci-Fi film so awesomely.
- Ray will have directed a new film that will take place in East Indonesia.
- Mrs. Jasmine directed this company with love so all employees can work more productively.
Proverbs Contain "directed"
- 'i see,' said the blind man when he was directed on his way. (from Irish)
- Arms are of little service abroad unless directed by the wisdom of counsellors at home. (from Latin)