Synonyms and Antonyms for "disturb"
/ dis-turb / dɪˈstəːb / verb
disturb is a regular verb / disturb / disturbed / disturbed / disturbing / disturbs
annoy the others
damage as if by shaking or jarring
Examples of Sentence contain "disturb"
- You can disturb him if you call him at a work time.
- You make my blood boil because you always disturb me.
- That old house would disturb the view if you cannot take the right angle.
- She is angry due to they disturb her.
- Sorry, I have to avoid you because I won’t to disturb you.
Proverbs Contain "disturb"
- There are people that fish and those who just disturb the water. (from Chinese)
- You disturb monkeys on their way to drink. (from Xhosa)
- Naught must disturb a man of worth at dinner. (from French)
- Never let what you don't know disturb your faith in what you do know. (from Puritan)
- Favour and gifts disturb justice. (from Danish)
- The barking of a dog does not disturb the man on a camel. (from Egyptian)