Synonyms and Antonyms for "enjoy"
/ verb, adjective
enjoy is a regular verb / enjoy / enjoyed / enjoyed / enjoying / enjoys
Definitions of "enjoy"
Here are the explanations of "enjoy". The explanation can consist of several different definitions.
- v. derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in; take delight in..
- "Nice to meet you too. enjoy your vacation!"
- "he enjoys in his granddaughter."
- "Don't worry guys, be enjoy."
- "enjoy your life, so you will feel always happy."
- "I enjoy cooking."
- v. have benefit from.
- "The industry enjoyed a boom."
- "See below for details and enjoy!"
Examples of Sentence contain "enjoy"
- Enjoy their brick wall faces and you will laugh.
- I enjoy quality time with family on weekend.
- I am very enjoy this music.
- Don’t worry guys, be enjoy.
- We hope your enjoy as the parents.
Proverbs Contain "enjoy"
- If two brothers fight over their father's land, it is a stranger who will enjoy there sweat and labour. (from African)
- Even the dead in their family vaults enjoy being in large company. (from Malagasy)
- Great discomfort arises from too hearty a supper: if you would enjoy a tranquil sleep let your supper be a light one. (from Latin)
- Enjoy yourself - it's later than you think. (from Chinese)
- Enjoy yourself; it's later than you think. (from Chinese)
- At a distance enjoy the fragrance of flowers. (from Japanese)