Synonyms and Antonyms for "fixing"
fix is a regular verb / fix / fixed / fixed / fixing / fixes
Examples of Sentence contain "fixing"
- My husband’s car needs fixing after it crashed slightly.
- Matt is a mechanic who works for Mr. Dannie’s workshop and he has been fixing the red old jeep for the unbreakable problem, since the engine does not work well, but he keeps on doing this, since Mr. Dannie told him that if Matt has successfully found the broken part of the jeep, by all means Matt can use it as his own personal vehicle to travel somewhere with Sarah, his lovely lover who was in the same class in high school.
- Mr. Blaire, the man who works for the bank is now fixing his car in the garage because the brake is broken down when he was on the way to go office and this barely led to the horrible accident.
Proverbs Contain "fixing"
- If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it probably needed fixing anyway. (from English)
- Fixing the known is better than waiting for the unknown. (from Arabian)
- There are three things that have to be done quickly: burying the dead, opening the door for a stranger, and fixing your daughter's wedding. (from Persian)
- Better preventing than fixing. (from Portuguese)