Synonyms and Antonyms for "good"
/ good / ɡʊd / adjective, interjection
adjective degree for good is good, better, and best.
Examples of Sentence contain "good"
- Some mini garden in there and you can get good picture in my new café.
- Being rich is not impossible as long as you have good management in financial.
- That was not good water for them to drink.
- Good job, Rick. Glad to hear that.
- The Queen is always has good attitude.
Proverbs Contain "good"
- The quince is for fiancees who are fighting and the azarole for good people. (from Sicilian)
- Good-will should be tane in part of payment. (from Scotch)
- There is only one good - knowledge; there is only one evil - ignorance. (from Russian)
- Never do ill that good may come. (from Scottish)
- A good tree bears good fruit. (from German)
- A good horse and a bad horse need the spur; a good woman and a bad woman need the stick. (from Italian)