Synonyms and Antonyms for "judge"
/ noun, verb
Examples of Sentence contain "judge"
- He won because he cheated and I will report it to the judge.
- The victim’s family members were pleading with the judge to give the harshest sentence.
- Answer the judge question truthfully.
- He forswears in front of the judge.
- Don't judge carelessly.
Proverbs Contain "judge"
- A blind man should not judge of colours. (from Scotch)
- Don't ask a dog to judge between a pillar and a tree. (from Darkovan)
- Never judge a reindeer from close by when you got it from a rich man because you may find that some of the antlers are missing. (from Finnish)
- Never judge from appearances. (from Traditional)
- Success to you! God speed the craft! as the hangman said to the judge. (from German)
- Those who judge before they know the facts will learn to shed tears. (from African)