Synonyms and Antonyms for "jungle"
/ jun-gle / ˈdʒʌŋɡəl
Examples of Sentence contain "jungle"
- It is hard competition, the law of the jungle will be the winner, like or dislike.
- An old lady found the baby in the jungle and she intended to look after him until he reached adult.
- If you take the law of the jungle in that business, I will give up as your work partner.
- I don’t believe that his business will be bigger except he takes the law of the jungle to cut other competitors.
- Is it the law of the jungle in that such dirty business prevailing?
Proverbs Contain "jungle"
- Do not call the forest that shelters you a jungle. (from Ghanaian)
- Little by little, one catches the monkey in the jungle. (from Senegalese)
- The jungle is stronger than the elephant. (from Senegalese)
- The lion may be king of the jungle but he knows, he shouldn't stand in the way of the elephant. (from African)
- Even if the elephant is thin he is still the lord of the jungle. (from African)
- A determined hunter is never frightened in the jungle. (from African)