Synonyms and Antonyms for "kill"
/ kill / kɪl / verb
kill is a regular verb / kill / killed / killed / killing / kills
eliminate of existence
cause to cease operating
Examples of Sentence contain "kill"
- I was bothered by the lice that lived in the old sofa at the corner of the room, so that I bought some pesticides to kill them.
- She kill him because he is her enemy.
- Don’t kill him please, he is my brother.
- The scientists are ridding the people of this city of viruses that are able to kill a human in minutes.
- When hunting in the woods, he success kill two antelopes.
Proverbs Contain "kill"
- Fresh pork and new wine kill a man before his time. (from English)
- You can kill a dog more way than by choking it with butter. (from Irish)
- Other folks' cares kill the ass. (from Spanish)
- Kill a chicken before a monkey. (from Chinese)
- One finger alone cannot even kill a louse. (from Kenyan)
- If an insect as ever bit you when you see it, you kill it or run away. (from African)