Synonyms and Antonyms for "look"
/ look / lʊk / verb
look is a regular verb / look / looked / looked / looking / looks
check out something
the act of discovering something
Examples of Sentence contain "look"
- Can I take a look the red shirt at the corner?
- Look there! The comet is falling to Earth in the middle of the forest.
- Overlaying one thing with another thing may make your life look well covered but something with a bad smell will be always smelt by anyone.
- Recut the meat to make it look good.
- Can you look into your bag?
Proverbs Contain "look"
- Never look for a worm in the apple of your eye. (from Traditional)
- Why would a man without a bow look for arrows? (from Asian-Indian)
- Men are as old as they feel, women as old as they look. (from Italian)
- You may look up for inspiration or look down in desperation but do not look sideways for information. (from Indian)
- When you see the wolf, do not look for his track. (from Italian)
- Like a fish, one should look for a hole in the net. (from Samoan)