Synonyms and Antonyms for "prune"
/ prune / pruːn / verb
Proverbs Contain "prune"
- Prune cherry and fig trees mercilessly. (from Sicilian)
- Cut me, prune me. Burn me, compost me. (from Corsican)
- If you prune in March you're either a jackass or crazy. (from Sicilian)
- If you prune in April you'll fill your barrels not with wine, but with water. (from Sicilian)
- The ancient motto says: When you can eat the figs, prune the fig trees. (from Sicilian)
- Prune the vines on the January moon if you want to fill the casks. (from Sicilian)