Synonyms and Antonyms for "sad"
/ sad / adjective
Examples of Sentence contain "sad"
- I am really sad because I was left by my girlfriend.
- Can feel sad and can feel happy.
- Both drama movies are so sad.
- Has she had a quarrel with him? She looks so sad.
- We were losing that game. We would go home with a sad face.
Proverbs Contain "sad"
- Only he who understands is really sad. (from Arabian)
- More sad than Al Khansaa' for Sakhr. (from Arabian)
- Dead song-birds make a sad meal. (from Chinese)
- Dead songbirds make a sad meal. (from Chinese)
- Agrigento is a good land with sad people. (from Sicilian)
- As lang lives the merry man as the sad. (from Scottish)