Synonyms and Antonyms for "time"
the time as given by a clock; length of event; period
Examples of Sentence contain "time"
- It’s time to call it a day for relaxing body and mind.
- Those elegant people were alighting from their limousine at this time yesterday.
- Ok, my parents will be misspending their time by going to Paris, but they deserve it.
- Tania will be outshooting her competitors by the time this shooting match ends.
- I believe time will heal all this pain and bad memories.
Proverbs Contain "time"
- One cannot be at the oven and the mill at the same time. (from French)
- There is always a first time. (from Latin)
- There is a time to love, and a time to hate. (from Romanian)
- Love makes time pass; time makes love pass. (from French)
- Time gained, much gained. (from Dutch)
- Times change and we with time. (from German)