Synonyms and Antonyms for "together with"
/ to-geth-er-with / təˈɡɛðə-wɪð / preposition
Examples of Sentence contain "together with"
- Today I will study together with my classmate.
- Samantha had rewedded and lived together with Tom for 5 years before she suddenly passed away.
- I had a vacation together with my classmates last week.
- Can you eat together with me after back to the school?
- I want to eat together with you.
Proverbs Contain "together with"
- Like the seaweed that clings to each other after each passing boat separates them, so too a family will come together with the passing of each crisis. (from Indonesian)
- The miserable got together with the hopeless. (from Egyptian)
- Don't reject the good together with the bad. (from Italian)
- He rushes into the houses together with the door. (from Hungarian)
- If we remember the quarrels and mistakes of yesterday, we will never have someone to party together with us. (from Rwandese)
- Wrap yourself together in a carpet and roll together with your kinsmen. (from Azerbaijani)